Complete maintenance service of your timepiece includes the following operations:
- Opening of the watch case; dismantling of the crown with the winding stem so as to extract the movement with the dial and the hands.
- Dismantling of the movement in its individual parts, revision of the movement and replace worn movement parts, cleaning, oiling, assembling, tuning of the precision and checking the functions of the movement according to the CERTINA quality standard or a movement exchange.
- Checking the function of the movement according to the CERTINA quality standard.
- Case and metal bracelet cleaning.
- Replacement of the crown, pushers/corrector, crystal (except shaped mineral crystals and sapphire crystals), gaskets, battery if quartz calibre.
- Restoration and checking of the water resistance of above mentioned parts and testing according to CERTINA specifications.
- Technical and aesthetical final check in compliance with the CERTINA quality standard.
|Watch category||Specification||Suggested servicing rate in CHF|
|Chronograph specialities (multifunction, 1/100, flyback, moonphase, etc.)||220|
|Old calibers and gold watches||All services (subject to availability)||Subject to an estimation|
We offer a 24-month warranty on the work done. In case of damage covered by this warranty, we undertake to repair or replace any parts, as we see fit and free of charge, and/or to repair faulty work as discovered by our Customer Service. All other rights in connection with faulty work on our parts are explicitly excluded. This warranty neither covers normal wear and tear nor accidental damage or damage caused through negligence. This warranty shall be excluded in the case of any work being done by persons who are not appointed CERTINA service partners.